Welcome to MrSoundNoise
Here, you will find a soundproofing solution that you will need for staying silent in the targeted area.
Some people are also using some techniques but the people still don’t know the reliable way to make the required area silent. You can remove noise from your home place, office, etc.
For removing noise from a place, you need to follow some guidelines that are not tough for you. If you have concentration and read these guidelines seriously, I think, you will also remove noise from your area like others.
Now, you can ask me, How to start at the beginning stage?
There are two ways for starting noise-removing activities.
Way One: know the information about acoustic or soundproofing material. Know the guidelines for applying those materials.
Way Two: implement those materials in your home and office.
If you already know this information, you can follow way two directly. But if you don’t have any idea about these types of acoustic material, you should follow ways one and two.
At the beginning stage, you can start reducing noise in your home and office. After knowing about it, you can learn more about other guidelines on this website.
For Soundproofing a House,
- You need to apply a sound barrier around your house for blocking roads and other outside noise.
- You need to fix the gaps in your room.
- You should install acoustic material on the door and window.
- You should block the transfer of impact noise. For doing this, you need to follow some easy guidelines for creating acoustic barriers to the wall, floor, and ceiling section.
- You should also reduce noise from your bathroom and toilet flush.
- You need to apply specific acoustic material to the electrical box or outlets.
For Soundproofing an Office,
- You can apply some similar soundproof material that I have shared in the home soundproofing section.
- You can use a specific type of device for masking bad noise in the office and home place too.
After knowing the information about the home (indoor) soundproofing, you can also know the other section (outdoor soundproofing).
In this blog site, I have categorized the noise-reducing guidelines and information. Here, you can easily find these categories.
Ready to start learning about sound-reducing techniques and start reading now!
Man Behind MrSoundNoise
I am Md Mazharul Islam (author of this blog site), I am an engineer. I love to share technology-related useful notes with others. I have many goals. Among them, one goal is to help people by providing technical acoustic ideas. I have more other projects including (mrsoundnoise.com). To know more, you can go to this (about us) page.
My Community (social network)